Chrystal O’Keefe and Joe Resis join Brett Ballantini for another podcast that seems Indianapolis invitation-only. It’s a quicker podcast than usual, because we wanted to focus on just a couple of concepts, beyond thanking any listeners still tuning in to Podcast 48 in 2023:
- What is up with the offense? Yes, there are injuries aplenty, but this isn’t a lineup of guys found at the bus stop, either
- How many of the 16 games (starting on Friday) do the White Sox need to win to feel good going into the All-Star break? (Bad news for Chrystal, who said 14 ... the Sox can only lose once more before mid-July!)
- Alternately, rather than sheer wins (with an eye toward the only real competition at the moment, Cleveland) how far up should the South Siders be by the All-Star break?
- The schedule from the All-Star Game to the end of August is not easy. Each of us has varying levels of terror over this fact
- We welcome the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce to our stable of sponsors at SBN
- Also: a little more time travel!
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: