For once, we’re not doing a postgame or emergency podcast to talk about something tragic happening to the White Sox, but something wonderful! Brett Ballantini discusses this (mostly) glorious Twins series with sleeper agents Tyrone Palmer and Jeremy Karll, #SoxMath legend Joe Resis, and all-around man about town Tommy Barbee.
Among the highlights:
- The much-delayed, long-awaited power surge from the White Sox offense!
- Thank you, Josh Donaldson!
- Hey, how about that Gavin Sheets, professional hitter
- Does Yoán Moncada need injured-listing ... and given his propensity for near-Alexei Ramírez theatrics, how can you tell?
- Speed round: Who replaces Yoán if necessary, Jake Burger or Tim Beckham? There are pros and cons with both
- Predictions for the nine games remaining in the first half, from Joe’s “they don’t need to win any” to Brett’s run the table with eight or nine, and all points in-between
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player:
or follow along with every episode at Apple Podcasts or Spotify, or wherever you consume your podcasts. Or, you can watch the podcast on the South Side Hit Pen YouTube channel.