The last off-day of the first half seemed a good time for a South Side Sox revue review of the White Sox to date, along with a look ahead to Eloy and the second half. We ended our time with a look at how the Los Angeles Dodgers handled the Trevor Bauer assault allegation.
Chrystal O’Keefe, Tyrone Palmer, Scott Reichard and Darrin Brown jumped on with Brett Ballantini and provided some great stuff, including:
- Brett barely recognizes Scott, it’s been so long since his last podcast — and with due haste, the guitar maestro (podcast theme, coming soon) calls Brett a jerk
- Should everyone just lighten up about the White Sox leaving wins on the table while injured?
- Roundtable: Does Eloy play any left field in 2021?
- Who are the White Sox trade targets this month, and what is the priority position to pick up?
- Trevor Bauer, disgusting human
- But that said, listen to people when they tell you who they are. And, saving that, listen to women when they tell you who the abusers are
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: