After a week off, Darren Black and Brett Ballantini are back with the Farm podcast, with talk about recent losses in the system, and a deep dive into how the 2021 draft class debuted in Arizona.
Here’s the stuff:
- Based on winning percentage on Darren’s 50-90 coverage record this year, Black is the Winston-Salem Dash. Brett comes closest to the Birmingham Barons, baby
- The losses of Luis González (to the San Francisco Giants on waivers) and Zack Burdi (to parts unknown)
- What the promotion of Mike Wright says about the stretch-run plans for the White Sox, and whether it prevents or eases Michael Kopech into the starting rotation for September or the playoffs
- Are there any parallels between José Rodríguez and Luis Robert?
- IF there is going to be an Arizona Fall League (hasn’t been announced yet), who does Darren and Brett draft for the team?
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: