A tasty trio of White Sox analysts — Darren Black, Joe Resis, and Zachary Jeremiah Boom-Boom Hayes — join Brett Ballantini in a discussion of the final month of the White Sox season, and more!
Peruse the exciting details of this podcast:
- The “State of the White Sox” — ensconced in first place, but motoring toward the postseason?
- How do you juggle health in the stretch run against the need to stay competitive?
- Is jeering the Cubs punching too far down these dark, northside days?
- Our 5/6ths season White Sox MVPs ... sorta really just one choice, but we still came up with three
- Javier Báez and the wisdom of the thumbs-down rallying cry
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: