On the heels of a stirring sweep by the White Sox at Wrigley this weekend, Joe Resis, Chrystal O’Keefe and Zach Hayes talk with Brett Ballantini about the series (this weekend, and their favorite moments of crosstown play), as well as some peeks ahead specific to roster construction and the postseason.
Among the highlights:
- Ah, the joy of a sweep that just a week or so ago didn’t seem like it would be so easy
- César Hernández has been a beast
- What does everyone need to see from the White Sox between now and the postseason that might calm some jangled nerves?
- Chrystal’s favorite crosstown moment? Oh, just her wedding day
- Joe was digging A.J. in 2006
- Zach opted for the Zambrano-Lee fracas in the dugout, and a Paul Konerko hitting masterclass
- Brett? Carlos Lee’s walk-off salami, baby
- As the pandemic persists, smart takes from our panel on how/when/why to attend full or large-capacity games
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player:
or follow along with every episode at Apple Podcasts or Spotify, or wherever you consume your podcasts. Or, you can watch the podcast on the South Side Hit Pen YouTube channel.