Darren Black and Brett Ballantini took a few weeks off (!) but are back with the Farm podcast. With Birmingham, Winston-Salem, Kannapolis and the ACL White Sox all finished for the year, we took a look at good and bad surprises from the 2021 season.
- The curious case of Birmingham Barons late collapse out of the playoffs, including the first rainout clinch in recent history or memory
- Another bit of a 40-man primer, provided by Darren, re: Micker Adolfo
- There was no worse team in the system, May aside, than the Dash. Wow.
- Hey, remember Bryce Bush?
- Jared Kelley, and Kanny’s tragic tripod of terror rotation utterly flaming out in 2021
- You know, everybody’s a Bluto or a Sweet Pea next to Popeye
- On that note, AZL/ACL whisperer Brett deems Terrell Tatum 2022’s Popeye
- And yeah, let’s talk about Darren becoming an Oakland fan, along with his dog, Connie Mack. Perhaps once he receives his official Bash Brothers™ steroid party pack, our core updater will return to White Sox fandom
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: