For the first time since 2008, the White Sox are AL Central champions!
Brett Ballantini, Di Billick, Zach Hayes and travellin’ Trevor Lines got together in-between games of today’s doubleheader to talk about the journey:
- Reactions to the clinch f-i-n-a-l-l-y h-a-p-p-e-n-i-n-g
- Yes, Brett did crack out the Seuss party hat
- Who’s the pick for Game 1 ALDS starter? From this panel, slight edge to Lucas over Lance
- How much credit does Tony La Russa get for this division win? And is he a better manager than Ricky if he simply avoids constipation in a deciding playoff game?
- Is starting the ALDS in Houston going to pose problem? And no, you can get up off the ground, Zach, not only because Eloy will have to play defense in front of the choo-choo train
- Did Trevor ever find his bourbon, or his bucket of chicken?
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: