Joe Resis steps into the hot seat to sit down again with Brett Ballantini in a discussion of the past Royals series, and the White Sox prospects the rest of the way, and into the playoffs.
It’s Brett and Joe’s sixth podcast talking to one another, stretching back over these past three years, and for none of the previous five did we think we’d be sitting pretty in early September just waiting for the season to play out and the playoffs to begin.
Here’s what you’ll enjoy on No. 64:
- Brett’s perplexing Chicago Bulls dashiki
- The White Sox’s perplexing weekend in Kansas City
- Is there a member of the starting rotation we feel good about heading into October?
- Good cop Resis preaches calm in light of disappointing second-half results, pointing to the absence of Tim Anderson as a big factor in a stagnant offense
- Joe is a data analyst, or at least he plays one on South Side Sox; find out why he invokes Hawk Harrelson on two separate occasions in a half-hour podcast
- Props to Indy; without the Indianapolis Field Office of SSS, the White Sox would not be going to the playoffs, plain and simple
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: