What a difference 24 hours makes!
Perhaps because of all the disgruntled commentary and cussing in Podcast 89 just a day earlier, MLB and the MLBPA jumped to and hammered out a deal on Thursday, necessitating yet another podcast assault on our fair listenership.
All right, strap it down, and let’s celebrate!
- Knowing there was a ceiling on how good the deal could be, how did the players do in their negotiation?
- The rarity of a union executive council voting unanimously, and its membership voting strongly in the other direction
- No more Blackout Games?
- Will the White Sox be crushed by 2023’s more balanced schedule?
- Jersey ads: ho-hum or armageddon?
- Pour one out for our fallen labor writer Kristina, unable to join us due to a pre-scheduled drinking date, no doubt originally set to drown her sorrows after another lost negotiation week. No more labor stories, Airdo!
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: