What do you do on the heels of a seven-game losing streak? You record a podcast, that’s what!
Zach Hayes, Brett Ballantini, Chrystal O’Keefe, Trooper Galactus and Joe Resis got together to solve the White Sox. Did we? Well:
- Is it time to panic?
- The Eloy Jiménez injury
- Liam Hendriks is back to tipping his pitches, but is that the biggest concern about him?
- Tony La Russa: Seriously, what more is there to say?
- Trooper loses it
- Hey, the White Sox are 1 1⁄2 games out of first, exactly the same as they were on this day a year ago
- Does the panel’s relatively sober assessment of the club (skewing, of course, positively) change if the White Sox flub the series at home vs. K.C.?
- Chrystal’s lede for one of the losing streak games (something like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!) will become our default writing lede, until the losing streak is over
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: