In the aftermath of a heartbreaking loss, four brave souls gathered together to discuss the hows and whys and why-mes and it-isn’t-fairs of Chicago’s shocking, fall-from-ahead loss to the Detroit Tigers on Friday.
- Brett B. welcomes the group, there’s coffee and doughnuts in the back, no last names here
- Zach H. gets an assignment to correlate volume of Liam Hendriks words to his stubbornness in forcing the same stuff down batters’ throats
- Chrystal O. vows to unleash poop emojis into her Six Pack and Bird App coverage tomorrow, if this nonsense continues
- Delia R. was willing to put her crockery at peril if the Candelario slide had been ruled legal — or if that same call had been made against the White Sox, for that matter
- Pluses and minuses from the Opening Day Lucas Giolito Experience
- Situational hitting — let’s not go overboard based on one game, but the White Sox will need to be better
- Deliver us, Dylan Cease
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player:
or follow along with every episode at Apple Podcasts or Spotify, and watch the podcast play out on video at that online hit factory, South Side Hit Pen’s YouTube channel.