Well now, this is more like it.
An impossibly happy podcast, on the heels of a White Sox doubleheader sweep in the Bronx, brings the best out of Chrystal O’Keefe, Jacki Krestel, Joe Resis, Sam Sherman, Zach Hayes and Brett Ballantini.
Or does it?
- Round table vibe check? Solid
- The outright heroism of Tim Anderson and Michael Kopech
- But really, dig how good the entire pitching staff has been, more or less. Wow!
- Some real talk on any progress being made to avoid, or at least properly punish, behavior like we witnessed in- and postgame on Saturday from Josh Donaldson
- Did Tony La Russa finally make it obvious there’s a bond between him and his team (oh, and watch the Freudian slip from a certain host who will remain nameless)
- Is this doubleheader/road trip what the White Sox need to kick-start a run, belated or no, at the top of the AL Central
- The ongoing travails of Lowered Expectations
- What number podcast is this, anyway
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: