Well then, anyone got anything you wanna talk about?
Brett Ballantini invites in Dante Jones, Chrystal O’Keefe, Sam Sherman and Joe Resis to discuss the latest La Russa embarrassment:
- Brett offers a quick breakdown of the good and bad of La Russa being questioned about his intentional walk to Justin Turner with a 1-2 count — an unquestionably disastrous bit of strategy
- Dante, at the ballpark today, offers thoughts on the library silence of the crowd for decent chunks of the game
- Will Tony ever leave the White Sox of his own volition? Chrystal thinks it will take not one, not two, but three more DUIs
- Can the White Sox play at the proper clip — basically winning every series from here out — to get to 90 wins and adequate hopes for the playoffs?
- How will the club respond over the weekend, in the perpetual hamster wheel of “must” series?
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: