It’s another mothership podcast, featuring the dynamic Indy duo of Chrystal O’Keefe and Joe Resis, undynamic Brett Ballantini and debut podcaster Jordan Hass. Given the lukewarm water-space the White Sox are occupying these days (and have occupied all year), it is a bit of a challenge to bring even a half-hour of excitement and analysis to you. But, as always, we’ve tried. Buck up, White Sox, sheesh.
- For a second it seemed like Brett was going to try to channel Bayleigh Von Schneider and turn this into a Soxy Chicks podcast, but lucky for all of you, that car crash was avoided ...
- ... in part because we enjoyed the podcast debut of Jordan. Appropriate for the club, her first word with us here was: MEH
- Rotation concerns
- Is the offense turning a corner?
- Brief trade deadline musings (yo, they have to be brief, there wasn’t nothing)
- Bright signs for the White Sox?
- Quickie predictions on the K.C. series
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: