We joined forces with Elizabeth Gonzales at exactly the right time, in-between road trips to Cleveland and now, onto Seattle and Oakland. Lucky us, she’s reporting on the White Sox action on-site, and will be writing up a de facto ballpark review/guide for both. Bonus!
- Postgame reaction to a Lance Lynn masterpiece, and Elvis Andrus contributing all over the field
- Getting the first game on this road trip makes it seem like the White Sox are already playing with house money
- White Sox fan presence showed up in Seattle, and perhaps put jaded M’s fans on their heels!
- Have fortunes for the White Sox changed from dour to delicious in less than a week?
- Initial impressions of T-Mobile from Elizabeth: massive, and impressive
- The key element of a great fan experience? It might not be what you think, and Seattle impressed immediately
- Does a pop quiz catch Elizabeth on her heels?
- Coming up: Oakland
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: