Will the White Sox finally be evenly matched as they head into a series with the Phillies? The two clubs sport identical records heading into this week’s series, so listen to Kevin Seamus as he breaks down Philadelphia’s season thus far with Chrystal O’Keefe.
- The 1993 team and Kevin’s love for the Phillies
- Bryce Harper rumors
- Where does Kevin see the Phillies sitting by midseason, and again in September
- How does Kevin feel going into this first series
- Keys for the Phillies to take this series, and will it be another 4-0 ballgame?
- The biggest threat to the White Sox right now
- Rules, rules, rules — stealing bases IS FUN
- How the season might just go
Find Kevin on Twitter and check out his blog on the 1993 Phillies.
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player:
or follow along with every episode at Apple Podcasts or Spotify, or wherever you consume your podcasts. Or, you can watch the podcast on the Sox Populi YouTube channel.