The White Sox are fresh off a series win, the first of the season, against the Twins. With better vibes, the team heads to Cincinnati to face off against the Reds. Chrystal sits down with Wick Terrell from our sister site Red Reporter to chat about the road trip.
- Predicting the Reds season as a whole
- April and May without Joey Votto
- Extension talk about the young ace Hunter Greene
- The biggest threat, and the keys to win
- The Reds Hall of Fame Museum, and why those traveling this weekend should stop in
- Around the league
Listen below, on our built-in Megaphone player: