Jogging through Sunday's box scores...
Indianapolis 2, Charlotte 1
- Jason Coats went 1-for-4.
- Jake Peter, 0-for-2 with two walks and a strikeout.
Montgomery 6, Birmingham 4
- Eddy Alvarez went 1-for-4 with a triple.
- Courtney Hawkins, 1-for-4 with a strikeout.
- Trey Michalczewski, 1-for-4 with a double and a strikeout.
Potomac 7, Winston-Salem 6
- Zack Collins went 1-for-3 with a homer, walk and strikeout.
- Nick Basto, 1-for-5 with a triple.
Delmarva 6, Kannapolis 3
- Johan Cruz went 0-for-3 with a walk.
- Alex Call, 0-for-4 with a strikeout.
- Antonio Rodriguez went 0-for-4.
- Micker Adolfo, 1-for-2 with two walks.
- Nate Nolan was 1-for-4 with a strikeout.
Great Falls 13, Orem 10
- Jameson Fisher went 1-for-4 with two walks, two strikeouts and a stolen base.
- Mitch Roman stole four bases during a 3-for-6 night.
- Carlos Perez went 1-for-5.
- Bernardo Flores: 5 IP, 8 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 0 BB, 2 K
- Jake Elliott: 1 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 0 K, 1 HR
AZL White Sox 7, AZL Rangers 6
- Luis Curbelo went 1-for-3 with a double, walk and strikeout.
- Michael Hickman and Franklin Reyes were both 0-for-4 with two strikeouts.
- Hanleth Otano went 0-for-3.
- Ricky Mota was 2-for-3 with a homer and a strikeout.