The Great Falls Voyagers wrapped up their season against Missoula with a 14-3 loss of no consequence. They’d already locked up a best-of-three postseason series against those same Ospreys that starts today, so maybe they weren’t showing the whole playbook.
The loss did close out the regular season for all White Sox affiliates. The Voyagers finished with a record of 34-42. They allocated the wins well enough to get a second-half title, but their overall body of work contributed to the White Sox’ league-worst winning percentage.
But at least they’re in the postseason, as are the Kannapolis Intimidators, who open their South Atlantic Championship Series against the Greenville Drive on Monday.
- Justin Yurchak went 2-for-4.
- Franklin Reyes, 1-for-4 with two strikeouts.
- Carlos Perez was 1-for-4 with a double and a strikeout.
- Amado Nunez, 0-for-4 with a K.
- Lincoln Henzman: 3.1 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 0 BB, 4 K
- Infielder Max Dutto pitched the ninth: 1 IP, 4 H, 4 R, 3 ER, 1 BB, 1 K