On a very spooky episode of North Side Sox, Janice and Sam break down the questionable White Sox managerial hire made this week. They discuss
the super spreader event *cough cough* World Series Game 6, and possible implications.
As a very scary bonus, they hold a horror movie draft to get you ready for your halloween movie watchfests. Enjoy!
And, in the category of “in case you (somehow) missed it”:
- Our mid-October look at Fictional managers better suited for the White Sox job than Tony La Russa
- Today’s breaking story that centered around a White Sox press release, complete with supplemental support quotes, as well as a very curious email gaffe that makes it appear that A.J. Hinch was the actual choice for manager
- SBN national and Chicago local Ricky O’Donnell’s take on the entire, misbegotten hire
- The unwritten Rick Hahn resignation letter.
- The SSS podcast debut of the Killer B’s, with Tommy Barbee and Keelin Billue.
We’ll have more coverage of the hire, as South Side Sox struggles to figure out what in the world is going on with the White Sox front office and the direction of the team going forward.